April 16, 2013

always the same lovers: travelling and photography

During the "spring break" in Germany my bestfriends and I decided to drive down to Dresden for a day. The weather was nice, but this winter was long and still lasting, so it was about 5-8°C and really windy. We had a really nice time though, here are some pictures from the trip.

maybe Patricia could add some impressions from the Dresden trip. :)))


nice and handy Canon EOS 550D / EF-S 17-85mm 4-5.6







it was really sunny, yet still cold






Patricia's new Canon 650D ;)

my bestfriends-Alex on the left and Patricia on the right



Hey guys, this is Patricia. I agree , we did have a blast.I had never been in Dresden before, and I really enjoyed it - It's a pretty city to go to. Thanks again to those boys for taking me with them.  ♥

Here are some more  pictures I'd like to add to this post:




The beautiful architecture of the Dresdner Zwinger.























Son being in photo action.












And I would also like to share some fun pictures of us while we were in the car :)


Since I'm being the emotional one of the two of us, I'd like to say this:
Guys, I love you.





And here's one more picture of my best friend Son and me.



I hope y'all enjoyed our pictures and that we're gonna hit the road more often during this and all the following years, so that we can make more memories - and of course to capture those moments to share them with you guys and to keep them in mind. And hopefully the next time our dear friend,   Nele, who is also Son's lovely girlfriend, will join us. :)

1 comment: